суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

druck papier




So i havenapos;t updated this shit in forever for a while i forgot i even had one

well, i FINALLY moved into school about a month and a half ago after a long, boring as shit summer. I really do love my apartment, and my room, and my roommates are cool. 2 girls that i live with (jess and kristie) are in a sorority, the "coolest" one on campus, or the craziest. Kristie is the BEST person ever. She randomly drove me, mike, his roommate joe, and jess into nyc a few weekends ago at like 2:30 in the morning where we saw mad drunk people, almost got killed by cabs, and also saw trannys. Jess is nice, but her voice really annoys me and she comes off mad elitist because she takes the stairs instead of taking the elevator to the 5th floor and is a vegetarian. So gay. Her and my official roommate talya are obsessed with each other because they both eat organic food. So gay, but theyapos;re all really nice and i canapos;t really complain about any of them.

school really has been ridiculous this year...so much shit happened. I almost broke up with mike to make out with this really really hot kid that i had a crush on since LAST FALL but then i came to my senses and realized that mike is the best and that i would be making a mistake to dump him for an asshole so i decided against it. We used to have huge parties every other night but that stopped once talya broke up with her scumbag, alcoholic boyfriend, so now every night has been really relaxing which is awesome, with an occasional party here and there.

my classes are pretty cool, except for industrial/organizational psych which is so boring, i got a 78 on the first exam but iapos;ll bring that shit up. Social psych is a cool class, i miraculously got a 92 on the first exam even though i studied the wrong chapter for one section of the test and had to guess every answer, and i really love forensic psych, and my teacher because heapos;s mad hot. I got a b+ on the first exam which was really hard so i feel like all my time spent studying is really paying off.

my job is a joke, i work in the computer lab every wednesday 10am-12pm with ghetto chicks who crack me up, friday from 4pm-8pm and saturday from 12pm-5pm. The weekends are the best because NO ONE comes into the lab, but on wednesdays theyapos;re crazy. Iapos;m definitely not working saturdays next semester though cause i miss sleeping in and doing jack shit. At first they were mad gay with paying me for my hours and i only got a check for 6 hours, but yesterday they paid me for all the hours i didnapos;t get paid for at first and it was about $300 i forgot how awesome it was to get a paycheck, iapos;ll probably never see one like that ever again but oh well. Iapos;m starting to save now and i already have almost 400 in the bank, which is a lot considering i always used to have under 100 cause i sucked at saving.

on a sad note...my dog got really sick since iapos;ve been away from home. My parents spent thousands on vet appointments and they recently found out that she has lymphoma :( she doesnapos;t even look sick though, you would never tell. Sheapos;s just really lethargic and somewhat skinnier and doesnapos;t really fight my dad anymore with doing things she hates. Every night when he comes home from work he takes her for an aimless car ride and she sticks her head out the window and everything, heapos;s really torn up about it. My whole family is. I feel bad for my sister because she recently just got engaged and it sucks because itapos;s hard to be happy for her when the best dog ever has 6 months to live :( whatever i hope she lives longer than that, i canapos;t imagine not having bailey around, sheapos;s the best dog in the whole world. I definitely was not prepared for this.


that is my life as of right now bye.

cheapest miami package vacation, druck papier, druck pressure, druck pressure calibrator, druck pressure calibrators.



Комментариев нет: