воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cost of medicare part b




Well that was a good weekends scran.� finally cleared out my 2 of my grandfathers work shops (still the garage, caravan and another 2 sheds to go)and the units and stuff from his house.� the garage is now full of� wall units and cabinets for storage. Now we can fill them with all the cogs, gears, gauges and metal goodies we took to make our steampunk stuff.
decided it was time for a change after my breakdown so my full name is now Consul Demonika Smidgely and i am working on the rest of my steam punk persona.� demonika appeared about 10 years ago after my first breakdown and everyso often she decides to change. Change is as good as a rest as my old gran used to say :-)
off to hunt for nerf guns n stuff to customise and sell, might as well try and make some money to keep the wolves, bears and jehovas from the door......

center gymnastic, cost of medicare part b, cost of medicare part a, cost of medicare drug benefit, cost of medicare.



Комментариев нет: