пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deoch n dorus




Blecch. The smell of bleach. Thereapos;s a reason that "bleach" is only one letter away from "blecch."

anyway, iapos;m gonna be skipping town soon to go hide out on the eastern seaboard with my mom and some old friends from the long long ago. Itapos;s this new form of escapism iapos;ve concocted that doesnapos;t involve psychoactive drugs.

to be honest, iapos;m getting a little burnt out with my portland life. Okay, really burnt out. Okay, like REALLY fucking burnt out to the point that i frequently consider just smashing my phone, going somewhere that no one will find me, dosing myself with large amounts of opiates and/or benzodiazepenes and leaving myself for dead. Okay, maybe thatapos;s a little melodramatic, but you get the picture.

thatapos;s not to say i want to permanently abandon everything. I definitely want to stick around for the long-term to continue mentoring the kids at the youth group i work with and see about getting that paid internship, move forward in my budding career as a performer, and try to make my living situation / relationship with my lover work. Iapos;m hoping i come back from this long break refreshed and ready to take it all on.

but goddamn. Will i enjoy that break.

not leaving till after halloween though.

yup.

~lizo

drome sounds, deoch n dorus, deochand, deochanna, deocheate.



Комментариев нет: